Friday 2 September 2011

Introduction

If you've ever produced a film, I'm sure you can appreciate how sometimes you're just in the need of a word-vomit about your work but, quite possibly, have no more willing ears to listen to you whine about costumes, locations, rehearsals, test shoots, equipment and so forth.

This blog is my metaphorical toilet for this chunder, where I'll write about my progress as an emerging film writer, director and producer.

I've made two short films to date, 'Triumph' and 'John F. Smith'. By some miracle the former won an award in California (I'm based in the UK), and the other is in consideration at festivals at the moment. I'm currently in preproduction of my third short, 'Danny & Daisy'. Here's a link to my imdb page with an extremely embarrassing photo of me (the same as my blog profile picture, actually). Or more like the badass me. Or even more like the wannabe-badass-me. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4381824/

No comments:

Post a Comment